Obstacles in Marketing Cycles
- Echo chamber of info from existing customer feedback and behavior
- Missing the Boat on ever changing customer expectations and behavior
- Waiting on news cycles for “organic” opportunities
- A lack of competitive insights
- Difficulty aligning internal teams on important ideas and behavior
- No real validation of assumptions.... Opinion-lead key decisions
Fundamentally Elevate Your Marketing Intelligence
- Control and create the news as a thought leader with the help of a proven team
- Become a trusted source of ongoing industry-valued trends and data
- Always have a fresh snapshot of customer sentiment, expectations and behavior
- Gain unique competitive insights
- Align internal teams, strategies and goals on a common set of data and insights
- Challenge and validate theories and assumptions with data
- Engage an unbiased, representative sample of consumers
How DIG Works
1. Workshop & Consultation
Meet with key stakeholders to understand industry, products and services, customer need and current assumptions.
2. Survey Strategy & Analysis
Create a panel of questions to address a goal result to best assess gaps in knowledge and customer behavior. Analyze results and create summaries for a broad audience.
3. Complete Asset Package
A full delivery of all assets produced during the research project, including a full data export of all results and an expansive report for the entire organization and external communication.